Someone came by my office today and complemented me on my SW
tank. Then gave a stern word of warning. He said he had a 125 gal
tank that he set up. Put in LR
and cycled, did everything slowly, making sure all parameters were correct. Eventually he added about $1000 worth of fish. He then noticed a few white worms coming out of the LR
. Turns out they were parasites and ended up killing all his fish...anyone ever heard of something like this? How do you prevent something like that from happening? Now I don't want to put any fish in until I'm sure there are no parasites in it.