PH Level Below 8.2 again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Alright. To kind of take care of my PH being below 8.2 I decided to Purchase a Pinpoint Monitor to make sure I was not losing my mind with my PH levels I have been keeping close look at my PH every morning and every Night. At night when the lights go out it drops down to 7.6 in the morning or during the day it only makes it to about 7.9 to 8.0 I have enough sufficient water flow and My tank is not covered so I do not see why there should not be an issue keeping my PH level at least above 8.0. My livestock seem to be OK and very healthy my corals are growing and SPS Corals.... The RBTA that I just purchase is in great shape and it looks like it found a stable location for it to stay and grow. Just wondering if there should be anything else I should be doing to help with my PH level. I am doing weekly water changes as well. Also both of my Powerhead are skimming the surface of my tank so should help out with the H2O level and help rise my PH....

Let me know if there is something else I need to do?:p

Thanks

Also I check my pinpoint monitors calibration twice just to make sure it was not out of calibration.

Back
Top Bottom