Phytoplankton culture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tangs27

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone! I am getting everything set up to culture phytoplankton for my copepod culture.
Would it be beneficial to add vitamins into the mix? If so what kind?
One other question, is there another website I can order the fertilizer from? I just received my order from FAF and I'm not very pleased with a few things so any info on a different place to order would be great. Thanks in advance.

You will need micro algae grow for it but that should be all the fertilizer you need. I got my phyto culture from FAF and never had a problem. What was wrong with your order?

They never told me when it would ship or the actual cost of shipping. I also wasn't able to view my order status. I sent them an email about it and they quoted me the wrong price for shipping and then charged almost 17 to ship it. The response for when it would ship was that it would be sometime this week. I like to be aware of what is going on when I order something and I felt like they should show the complete cost up front.

I bought the large bottle so I wouldn't have to order for awhile but I am happy with the product just not how they do the orders.

Back
Top Bottom