I am just inesperienced I guess. I have a 75 gallon SW
fish only with 80 pound of LR
. A week after I added the picasso in the tank I noticed a massive algae bloom. At the first I though about some sort of contamination. this freak me out. As all of you guys I take this hobby extremely serious and I use only Ro
water in my tank. Last night I looked carefully at the tank and I noticed that all my snails have been eaten by someone. I went to the internet and it seems that the picasso is a famous snails eater. The picasso is in quarantine now. So my question is. How can you guys can keep the picasso in the tank and do not have the all tank green from algae ? UV
sterilizer maybe ?