Planning my 210 gallon reef tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A 29 is supposed to be [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]30 1/4 x 12 1/2 x 18 3/4, so what skimmer are you using?
[/FONT]

Just make sure you can fit it. You are going to need the inside diameter of that 29. I would think it's a tiny bit smaller than 12".

I'll probably end up buying a pre built skimmer, and use my empty 29G as a QT.

I just got that bubble magus skimmer that Mrx recommend to you and I love it I did get a steal though I bought the 180 and they sent me the 220 by mistake lol

Hahaha! Hey, sometimes we luck out! I'm actually rearranging my room right now to get ready for the 210. I'm bout to set up my big bowfront as a cichlid tank as I wait.

I got a whole half of a house that we are slowly fixing up. Got all the dry wall done now just needs the floor done anyways my wife told me 50 times when I get it done I can get what ever size tank I want yeah!!!! But to be able to afford the up keep and all the equipment I'm probably gonna keep it under 300 gallons lol. Dream tank

I got a whole half of a house that we are slowly fixing up. Got all the dry wall done now just needs the floor done anyways my wife told me 50 times when I get it done I can get what ever size tank I want yeah!!!! But to be able to afford the up keep and all the equipment I'm probably gonna keep it under 300 gallons lol. Dream tank

Shoot, all you gotta do is research, my man! Mr. X, has helped me cut cost in so many ways and helped me research that I'm saving tons. I've had help from every which a way! It's possible!

Back
Top Bottom