Planning my 210 gallon reef tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No it's not its the water that makes the noise. There's a dorso set up you can do to stop the noise. If I find the link will send it to you.

The link would be great. I'm about to look at some stuff in bulk reef supply.

No it's not its the water that makes the noise. There's a dorso set up you can do to stop the noise. If I find the link will send it to you.

How big of a sump would you recommend? What size skimmers? Needing a little help planning the plumbing. As far as LEDs, what kind and how many would you recommend to grow most corals?

Following! Just scored a 125 w/ 25 gallon sump and skimmer off craiglist and will be building soon!

Following! Just scored a 125 w/ 25 gallon sump and skimmer off craiglist and will be building soon!

Nice! Congratulations on the tank! Good luck with your tank and feel free to post. I'm fairly new but I'm determined. Any beginning advice can help.

Is a 55 gallon sump big enough for a 210 gallon tank?

What's good bro was out with my big boy. 55 or 75 is good but make sure it has a refugium section. As for skimmer reef octopus is good I use the 1000sss but you will need seething rated higher. Bubble magus is good also I had one before the only problem was that the impeller would always break but it was a good skimmer had the nac6.

What's good bro was out with my big boy. 55 or 75 is good but make sure it has a refugium section. As for skimmer reef octopus is good I use the 1000sss but you will need seething rated higher. Bubble magus is good also I had one before the only problem was that the impeller would always break but it was a good skimmer had the nac6.

Have any links?

Have any links?

Got you bro.
To make the over flow silent :www.dursostandpipes.com.
Skimmer:
Reefoctopusskimmers.com
Bubble-magus.com
As for the LEDs I think I gave you the link already ai sol. If you want I can try and find the LEDs for less for you. How much you want to spend on the LEDs ai's new are not cheap. Found mine for 525$ still under warranty and that was a very lucky find.

Anything that's gonna help bring my price down. Im still going to need to purchase live sand and rock which I know is going to be a lot!

By better do you mean more expensive? Not sure I would pay more for something that does the same job as the less expensive one. :)

Back
Top Bottom