First, let me say that stumbling on this Web is the best thing that has ever happened to me. No more conflicting LFS
advices. My questions are:
1. I bought some finger corals after getting the approval from my LFS
. I noticed that they do not open all the way but is getting a little bit more inflated as time goes by. Is that normal?
2. I bought an in sump skimmer and when I adjusted the air intake dial to get the "storm" in the chamber, the fine bubbles appeared in the tank through the return pumps. That makes the tank ugly and how do I prevent this?
3. I was advised to dose the CA
3 times a week for coral health as well as using the "Fuel" bottle to accelerate its growth. Is that advisable?
4. I bought a feather duster and the worm is trying to extend its body out of the tube (1 inch) but then it went back. It is still doing it. Is it trying to catch the food or does it want out of the tube?
4. Most of my snails huddle together in a corner of the tank. Is that normal?
tested the water and was advised that my tank is ready for any kind of corals and fish. I checked my water last night (Nitrite/ate=0, Ammonia=0, Ph is 8.0 and Salinity is 1.025). DP