Poly zoo/paly??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I ordered from reefs2to and am getting these for free... Does anyone know about them? And what do I so when I get them? Do I just drop them in my tank?

I use coral rx for my dipping. It will help get rid of any critters that may have hitched a ride on the coral. You would place the frag in the tank where you want it, don't just drop it in. lol

I've never dripped a coral before. Inverts like shrimp, snails and fish i do of course.

Interesting, I would think that since they're more sensitive it's better to drip. Guess not! Thanks :)

Interesting, I would think that since they're more sensitive it's better to drip. Guess not! Thanks :)

What is drip? Is that where you open the bad and slowly add water from aquarium?

What is drip? Is that where you open the bad and slowly add water from aquarium?

Yep, you run a airline tube from the tank to the bag/container and tie a knot in it so the water drips into the coral bag

Yep, you run a airline tube from the tank to the bag/container and tie a knot in it so the water drips into the coral bag

Thanks, do you recommend this for hermit crabs?

Back
Top Bottom