Possible new tank, is this a good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
another idea. you could use the metal one as a frame and build around it. like make hollow wood around the metal. but im sure that'll be harder but i think... er nvm

Looks good! I would put myself at ease if I had at least one middle support 2x4 in there. Looks well put together! Can't wait to see it finished.

Mine is all done and pictures will be up hopefully in the next week. I decided to have the canopy built for me. Right now I've got my 55 tank sitting in my living room right next to my 25 which is sitting in front of the tv. Can't wait to get it out of there.

Actually there will be a support in front and in the rear. I'm not going canopy yet, maybe later. If I do I'll take the same action, build the frame like I want it and take it to a friend of mine to sheet it. He is sheeting my stand in solid hardwood plywood and staining it with a privential stain to match my cabinets in my home. :mrgreen: Of course he is the same person who I had build the cabinets :mrgreen: . It will be next week before I get it back I'll update with pictures then.

Back
Top Bottom