*Power Compacts Any Way To Fit Under Canopy? Coralife.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55gal. and I bought the Coralife PC but I also have a canopy and everytime I need to test water, feed I need to take the canopy off I was wondering if anyone was able to make a modification to alleviate these problems. I don't want to purchase another PC or advance into Metal Halides yet. Any suggestions? Thanks alot. I appreciate It.

Is this coralife fixture one of those premade complete light systems or a retro kit? I belive coralife recommends you not put the premade systems in a caonpy for ventalation purposes.

Can you describe or take a photo of your canopy as well as your coral life lighting system. Does your canoopy not have a door on it where you can access the tank with out having to remove the whole thing?

I will post pix later when my lights come on fully. Yes it is a premade one and also the canopy has a top that opens up but the light is still in the way of me from opening the glass tops of the tank? It has great ventilation from the top and back and the unit has fans in it.

Back
Top Bottom