Current to do list:
- electronics setup (arduino reef control)
- 20L tank (waiting for petco sale)
- plumbing starting soon
- aqualifter to keep siphon going
- lights (mentioned above)
- Sand (already have live sand to seed. buying dry sand.)
- finish diy live rock (still working on the right mixture ...)
- plexiglass for sump
- diy stand using cinder block and 2x4s
- reef crystals from now on no more coralife crap ...
im going to keep my aquatic life 115 protein skimmer - it works miracles for me.
trying to get all the funds together for this new build.
you guys think one aqualifter plumbed to two 3/4 inch pvc
overflows will do it?
anyone with experience on this?