Pwc how much shoul i do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lunchbox209

Aquarium Advice Freak
I Have a 14g biocube and I do weekly 5g pwc I was wondering if I am changing to much water or not enough all my parameters are where they need to be. this tank does have some corals in it if that plays any factor in how much I should change

If your parameters are good and everything is healthy keep doing what you are doing. :)

I change out about 6g a week on my biocube, 40g on my 125g and 30g on my 90g. I also change out 6g on my 20g as well. A big water change is never a bad thing.

Nice job on keeping your tank healthy and clean, be proud alot of people dont take the time to do their water changes and their tanks suffer.

carey said:
If your parameters are good and everything is healthy keep doing what you are doing. :)

I change out about 6g a week on my biocube, 40g on my 125g and 30g on my 90g. I also change out 6g on my 20g as well. A big water change is never a bad thing.

Nice job on keeping your tank healthy and clean, be proud alot of people dont take the time to do their water changes and their tanks suffer.

Thank you carey I have one question for you since you have a biocube too.
How do you keep your corals place at the high level from being exposed to air while doing a pwc I only ask because this happened to me with my torch coral and he's not looking to good it been 5 days since this happened

I will let some corals get exposed to air for only a few minutes a best but I have never had an LPS get exposed so I'm not sure if that can really affect them. Maybe it's just not happy right now and will perk back up in a few more days. i try to place my corals so that they dont get exposed but it is tough sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom