Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think I'm going to stick with fish only with live rock for a long while( maybe 3 years). I do realize that I need more base rock and I would like a little more live rock as well. I usually pick up a couple of pounds of LR every other week(when I get paid). I have been trying to take things slow and I am in no hurry to buy a big bulk of LR. I also dont intend on having my LR be the main filtering device. I like LR because of its various colors and wonderful critters that come with it. I also like to get base rock because I like to see it change over time.

metree7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off