Qt for 'pair' of blue throat triggers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccantlin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a pair of blue throat triggerfish coming in on Thursday and was wondering about quarantining them. I have a 29g tank just sitting around that I would like to use.
Should I silicone a piece of acrylic in the middle to see how the act with each other or should I invest in a screen tank divider?
They were marked as small when I ordered them so I'm thinking a 29g tank will be big enough for a few weeks.
Any input is welcomed!
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If that is all you have I guess it will be OK. Ideally you`ll need something bigger. I hope they are going in a much bigger tank.

My display is a 225g. They will have plenty of room to grow and flourish

Acrylic will block your water flow unless your putting a bunch of holes in it. If there going in the main tank together I wouldn't separate them now. Better to make sure everyone's good in a small tank before you have to chase one in your main tank to get it out.

Brad McLaughlin
Tampa Bay Area

The shipment came in late and I missed getting them right from the delivery guy. They are at my LFS and they are sending me pictures at least every day. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1443153835.708577.jpg

Back
Top Bottom