Queen and emperor angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've kept sw fish for years and tangs don't grow as fast as everyone says , all my fish are tiny and don't worry I will get a bigger tank , and you guys need to chill out a little , it's just a fish , think about it , I have friends that have hugs dogs in that live in small apartments , big dogs require Acers and Acers of land , birds that that belong in the sky , that's are kept in cages there whole lifes , and are happy and live long life's , my point is that animals are animals and as long as you care for them and there healthy , how do you know there not happy , your not a fish

Saltwaterfish56 said:
I've kept sw fish for years and tangs don't grow as fast as everyone says , all my fish are tiny and don't worry I will get a bigger tank , and you guys need to chill out a little , it's just a fish , think about it , I have friends that have hugs dogs in that live in small apartments , big dogs require Acers and Acers of land , birds that that belong in the sky , that's are kept in cages there whole lifes , and are happy and live long life's , my point is that animals are animals and as long as you care for them and there healthy , how do you know there not happy , your not a fish

Okay now you are bringing up a totally differant subject that has nothing to do with you putting potentially large fish in small tanks. I dissagree with you on what you just said, but ill stay on topic.

Your saying it's too small , and millions of animals live in small homes , doesn't mean there not happy that's my point and it makes perfect sense

My tangs grow fast...if you feed them right, just like your emporer. Feed him right and he will grow fast As well. Unlike others fish are but touchy-I mean that if they feel cramped they'll get some disease and die. Dogs or birds won't.

Back
Top Bottom