Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yellow Tang 2

Aquarium Advice Activist
So i am probably getting a 72 bow front tank.After the cycling process is over i am going to get my first fish.Does anybody know info about tassle filefish or has one?Or should I get a foxface first?I am getting both 1 time or another.After i get first fish how long do i have 2 wait to put another fish?Plus can a foxface,yellow tang,tassle filefish get along in a 72bow?

First off, this needs to be moved to the appropriate forum. Secondly, tasseled filefish get up to 12in. so I personally don't think it belongs in anything under 125g for long-term care. If you wish to purchase anyways or plan to upgrade in the future, they seem to enjoy meat items such as clam, krill, fish, shrimp, etc. and in the wild will consume algae (feed nori as a mix) and other invertebrates including gorgonians, sponge, and I wouldn't doubt some coral. I think you might be pushing the issue quite far in getting all 3 fish to tolerate each other in just a 72g in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom