The process I was told was as follows: mix and pour into your molds. Let sit for 24 hrs. Take out of mold and place in container of tap water, big enough to fully submerge your rock. Let sit in water for 5-8 weeks changing the water every other day. After this time you start to test the pH. Once the pH of your tap water and the water in your container match, change the water one more time wait a week and test again. If everything still matches your good. So what you guys are saying is after that process I have to place the rock I made in a seprate saltwater tank and cure it as LR
before putting it in my tank?