Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 08-15-2009, 02:22 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlton, MA
Posts: 544
I think their the exact same model. Just a hint more expensive.
__________________

__________________
AMDPhenomX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 625
Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDPhenomX4 View Post
I think their the exact same model. Just a hint more expensive.
haha alrite, gonna go for the cheap one, just wanna know if they r the same hehe

the ViaAqua Water Pumps 3600 seems like kind of big, my sump size is kind of small and its a weird dimension sump, since I creat my own stand OoO
its gonna be a L18" W15" H16"~

will 1057gph fr from return pump too much for eshopps 800gph?
__________________

__________________
match55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by partypalooza5 View Post
I say eshopps is better than CPR. Plus it's cheaper!
I'm sure people with CPR's might argue that point... But I still like my esshopps

From the Wattage I can see your looking at the Nova Extreme?

FYI The Nova Extreme Pro is on sale at marineandreef.com. I bought mine there as it was almost $50 cheaper then the other online shops. It appears that it still is
$289 with free shipping Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5 Aquarium Lighting Fixture, 6X39 Watt, 36 inch
234Total Watts
__________________
goisles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 625
Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
Quote:
Originally Posted by goisles1 View Post
I'm sure people with CPR's might argue that point... But I still like my esshopps

From the Wattage I can see your looking at the Nova Extreme?

FYI The Nova Extreme Pro is on sale at marineandreef.com. I bought mine there as it was almost $50 cheaper then the other online shops. It appears that it still is
$289 with free shipping Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5 Aquarium Lighting Fixture, 6X39 Watt, 36 inch
234Total Watts
woo thanks for the link~ ^^

btw is FYI mean for your info/interest??
__________________
match55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #35
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
partypalooza5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,274
Send a message via AIM to partypalooza5 Send a message via Yahoo to partypalooza5
Quote:
Originally Posted by match55 View Post
haha alrite, gonna go for the cheap one, just wanna know if they r the same hehe

the ViaAqua Water Pumps 3600 seems like kind of big, my sump size is kind of small and its a weird dimension sump, since I creat my own stand OoO
its gonna be a L18" W15" H16"~

will 1057gph fr from return pump too much for eshopps 800gph?
You can always throttle it back with a T and a valve on the return line.
__________________
75G FOWLR Build

partypalooza5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlton, MA
Posts: 544
FYI is For your info. The light he provided will allow a wider assortment of SPS then the first light I Provided.
__________________
AMDPhenomX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:41 AM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 625
Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDPhenomX4 View Post
FYI is For your info. The light he provided will allow a wider assortment of SPS then the first light I Provided.
but its like $100 more haha~
__________________
match55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:49 AM   #38
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pleasanton CA
Posts: 625
Send a message via AIM to match55 Send a message via MSN to match55 Send a message via Yahoo to match55
ohoh will it be better to get eshopps 1000 XD so its closer to my return?
__________________
match55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:08 AM   #39
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charlton, MA
Posts: 544
I would go with the either 800 or 300. You dont need that much flow. you ideally want 25X turnover. 250Gph from the overflow and a few powerheads will do fine. nightime
__________________

__________________
AMDPhenomX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
light, pumps, sump

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
light in sump badamsios General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 19 12-26-2009 02:02 AM
Light source required for sump ? roger Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 5 04-20-2006 03:33 AM
Pro Clear Sump - How to put heater in sump & Questions.. TheChad Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started 6 04-14-2006 07:39 PM
Is this enough light for my sump/fudge sango General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 4 01-29-2006 11:42 PM
Does in sump LR need light? swissfish Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started 13 12-29-2004 12:41 PM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.