QUICK WAY TO CYCLE YOUR TANK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hi everyone
just wanted to tell you about a quick way to cycle your new tank
I recently just upgraded my 55gal tank to a 125, my tank went into a cycle where my ammonia and nitrites were off the scale, keep in mind I had a 55 gal tank that has been set up for over a year so I upgraded because the fish out grew the tank
I tried everything in fear of loosing my fish, did water changes, even added a chemical called cycle which has always gotten me out of a jam if something went wrong
I didn't know what else to do so I visited my fish store who recently just moved, told them my problem and they told me since they had to move there readings on there tanks all spiked as well but they added this chemical in called stability made by seachem and it fixed everything
I'm thinking here we go again another chemical but with no choice I tried it and like the bottle sates it cycled my tank in 7 days, I was amazed
I've been doing this for five years never seen anything work like this, you add this stuff in for seven days, wait a day or two later to check your nitrites and ammonia so you get a true reading and bam tank cycled, made a beliver out of me
Just wanted to share this with everyone

Well try this product if you need to cycle quickly ,all I can tell you is if it was not for this stuff I would of had a terrible whip out, I believe you use two cap fulls for every 10 gal first day after that 1 cap per 20 gal for seven days and your done

Is this a new product? I've never heard of it before.

Not really sure, I know the company seachem has been around a while but never used there stuff called stability, I use to use another chemical not sure who makes it called cycle ,I thought that was good stuff because it had gotten me out of jams before like when I had a feather duster dye it made my nitrites go up sky hi and I would add a little of the cycle in and it would take care of it but this time around it did not make a dent in it so I took a chance thinking worse case it was a waste of money but it turned out it worked great so now I keep a spare bottle just in case I have a boo boo I have something that will fix it
You had to see my ammonia and nitrite reading, like I said for two weeks they were off the scale ,I did everything ,added cycle, did water changes
nothing helped, added this stuff in made by seachem ,took care of my problem so i'm a believer in there product now

Also I used a little on my bio wheels , I fugered why not if it does what it says it will then it should help ,all I can tell you is when it comes down to you tried everything and its a matter of life or death for you fish I'm willing to try anything even to find out it was a waste of money but like I said firt time I used this stuff and I was amazed because it did exactly what the manufacturer said it would

Back
Top Bottom