R/O system question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bulk reef supply has some under 200 bucks if you really want to get into the 5 stage systems... I've heard people mention an eBay model but The name escapes me. If it were me I'd get the BRS one... I've heard great stuff about them. :)

cant go wrong with the BRS systems. the best investment you can make in fishkeeping.

I got mine for like $150 if memory serves, google aquasafe Canada, I haven't had it long but I like

Search the forum & join the group buy- it's from bulk reef supply group buying. It will be starting soon & could save you a few bulks.

The eBay model is called barebones filter, I bought it for around 60$ and it works really well

cgthebeast said:
The eBay model is called barebones filter, I bought it for around 60$ and it works really well

Id be careful with this. Only reason i say that is because you get what you pay for. A $60 ro unit is prob going to be a) extremely inefficient b) not quality built c) not reliable. Go with the brs Models. They are tried and true, also backed by great customee service

Try purewaterclub.com they have a couple of 5,6 and 7 stage filters for between $120 and $160

Back
Top Bottom