Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-15-2014, 02:36 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoreefz View Post
That would be cool, small gobies and a bunch of inverts work with some crazy cool corals will definitely make a tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
This would be my first salt water tank if my mom will let me! I may have to just stick with a filterless freshwater with some dwarf puffers.

NatureFish
🐟🐟🐟🐟

Old 10-15-2014, 08:17 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well mum is the word and mum has said no... Maybe she'll change her mind? I think pea puffers would be really cool though! Any tips, warnings etc. on pea puffers? Ive done basic research on them and it seems fairly simple. And of course she wants a somewhat filterless tank but...how do I do that? I know I need to cycle it and get tons of plants but the rest is beyond me! It's cycled and I do have a filter but she said it can only be on during the day. Will my puffers be ok without a filter and air stone during the night? I sure hope so... Otherwise I'm stumped on how I can have this tank at all. All advice is greatly appreciated!

NatureFish
🐟🐟🐟🐟

Old 10-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

If you want advice on pea puffers, you need to post in the freshwater section of the forum

Old 10-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuligirl93 View Post
If you want advice on pea puffers, you need to post in the freshwater section of the forum

Thanks I will!

NatureFish
🐟🐟🐟🐟

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com