Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Probably don't have any competition to speak of. How does internet ordering work? Have you tried it?

Old 05-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Stuart is a pretty nice area. My father and brother lived there for a few years but then moved back to Ct about 10 years ago. Welcome to AA.

Old 05-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennymom38 View Post
Probably don't have any competition to speak of. How does internet ordering work? Have you tried it?

I have ordered my clean up crew online. It's pretty simple. Shipping is kind of high on some websites but I would much rather pay for shipping then drive 2 hours to get them and then 2 hours back home! But I actually bought my 2 clownfish from petco.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #14

Thanks, Treemanone. Yes, Stuart is nice. I've been here since 1947 except for the time I was with my Air Force career husband and he retired and we came back here. We're having a major water problem right now with dumping from Lake Okeechobee into our waterway. Some of the aerial views of the brown water spreading into the Atlantic at our inlet are heartbreaking. It looks like finally something is being done after grass kills and oyster kills, etc. Slow process.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:30 PM   #15

Brief update on my 14g Nano Cube DX reef tank. PWC yesterday and today's readings:

Ammonia 0 to .25
Nitrites 0.25
Nitrates 80

Getting there. Just kinda waiting it out. Can't order the new hood until next month so there's no hurry to get anything in there without lights. Nothing added but new salt water at change and RO water for topping off. I've been all over this forum and Google and YouTube reading and watching. Great forum. Love the threads about starting new tanks. Now I need to head over to the fresh water section. I've started cycling a 10g for a Betta.

Tags
newb, newbie

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com