Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingPoseidon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys so I will be starting a 55gal tank over the course of this year what are some recommendations for lights (I do want corals) also what kind of powerhead should I get (I hate the suction cup ones so are there any that are hang on’s or magnets? that’d be amazing) also filtration its a non drilled tank... I am not drilling it... so I’d really need some advice on a filtration set up! I appreciate the help guys!!!

Why exactly are you wanting to do? That will define the lighting situation drastically.
As for the powerheads, koralia makes solid powerheads. They are what I mostly use. The price is lowest for solid powerheads that are magnetic.

I’d like to do corals it’s be a new challenge that I’d want to accept I appreciate the recommendation I’ll check them out ASAP (sorry for the late reply I forgot I made this thread)

That’s fine. I’d also recommend looking into the black box led panels. They are cheap and supply everything you’ll need for photosynthetic corals.
That and to/di water is important.

Awesome! Thanks I bought a Ro/di unit a while ago but never used it thanks so much for the help

Back
Top Bottom