I have been at this for about 8 months. Been fighting algae for 7 of those months.
Here is my tank specs.
trates= 5ppm ( i know the algae is making them low)
phosphates= less than 2ppm
I run something in a bag to eat the phosphates, but not sure what it is called.
60g tank at 78 degrees
2 hydor korailas 750gph
converted wet/dry filter with live rock rubble in it
t5ho 4 bulb fixture on 8 hours a day
reef octopus HOB
8 total fish and 3 beginner corrals w/ small CuC
I don't over feed. i have read this forum enough to know to drain the frozen cube in tank water then push the water out of the cube. I feed on Sunday and Wednesdays. and do a water chang every Friday or sunday.
this weekend i am planning on changing a 10g tank into a refugium, but not sure if that will stop this issue.
Keep in mind this picture is after a 25g out of 60g WC
. it is much worse now. What should i do?