Red Sea Max 130 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But otherwards HUGE UPDATE!!!! You will see this when I post pics and I will post pics of when I just started and of what it is now but Drum roll................
ALL OF MY AIPTASIA IN MY TANK IS GONE!!!!!! I am so happy! I helped the shrimp by using some mrs.wages and now there job is to keep the aiptasia from coming back. I got some new polyps don't know what they are and then I got a whole bunch of shrooms I still plan on getting green striped shrooms and superman shrooms.
But I have some purple shrooms and some phsyk shrooms which are like a mixture of aqua marine and purple. You will be surprised when you see my tank now. Now i am proud to say this is my tank with NO aiptasia :)

Oh ya the bad news I almost forgot.. sadly when I was dosing my aiptasia I got some on one of my biggest blue florida ricordeas It doesn't look so good. So just hope for the best and that it gets better

most of the stuff (not sure about joe's juice, but aiptasia x for sure) is reef safe, i got some on my xenia and mushrooms, they were mad for a bit but they're fine and happy

Okay i got the RO filter hooked up today and I upgraded the thing that sucks in the water to a surface skimmer will post pics of them with all the other pics. How about Sunday is pic day

You guys are making me sad :( not replying lol
But sorry I never got the pics up i forgot to put up a post about it my camera screwed up so now I have it back working again (just today) But update update update!!!
I got a colony of orange sun polyps a 2 headed frogspawn and a big green bubble anemone and 2 reef safe cowries.

Coral List
mini colony of nucalear green subs
frag of some orange red bam bams
leather coral
leather coral frag
frogspawn
green bubble anemone
colony of orange sun polyps
2 blue florida ricordeas

Pics to come with fixed camera it looks amazing now that all the aiptasia is gone and I have all these corals oh and I am searching to buy a red mandarine!

Oh and i found at what that scooter thing is. it is a longnose hawkfish. Although it is not harming any of the creatures in the tank so that is good

waiting to see them! if you don't mind paying for overnight shipping they have red mandarins on liveaquaria.com

Oh forgot to say the bubble anemone started to get sick so the guy i bought it from said he would take it back and if it doesn't get better he will give me more store credit so I currently have no pic of that. And corey encouraged me to try to get some pics of it tonight.
Oh and not to be a salesman here or anything but he sells really nice stuff he does ship but here is his site
Home

PICS

NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO AIPTASIA IN THE TANK!!!
First one is of the tank when i first put the frags from the frag show in. 2nd is when i got my shrooms. Then 3rd is different rock structure

Attachments

• IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1340.jpg
    IMG_1340.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 179
Oh and thought this was really precious. My snail looked like my apple snails when they are laying there eggs lol

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 163
looks good. what is that round thing that the leather is attached to? and what happened to the clowns and the flame angel?

well all the clowns and flames went behind the rock which they enjoy going in. I have no idea what the round thing is I have been trying to figure that out but can't do you think i should detatch it? I can get a closer pic it is kinda hideous there is this awesome piece of coral then a giant hideous ball.

Back
Top Bottom