Red Sea Max 130 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well after over 1 hour of calling fish stores in colorado finaly found one that has ORA red mandarines for only $29.99 so now just hope that i can get there in time before anybody else buys it

Okay update i just bought 27 more pounds of lr i prob woon't get it in there but now i have all the lr i want i also got a turbo snail and a fighting conch. I will get pics up soon

Okay sad news one of my clownfish have cloudy eye disease. I am getting a treatment but ya

how long has your tank been set up? i believe these arent recommended until you have an aged tank of at least a yearr

It has been up for like 3 months but we bought the tank from some guy that had it up for 3 years and we saved all the water for the move
By the way the frags are almost ready

oh okay well that sounds good then, love bubble tips and yea i cant wait :) haha. BTW your sun polyps look awesome. the color is so bright

My green bubble anemone found it's new home hopefully lol :) oh by the way using the awesome aa app

Attachments

• image-1129910588.jpg
    image-1129910588.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 139
  • image-2831116406.jpg
    image-2831116406.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 158
you just put 27 pounds of live rock in your tank 4 days ago. i don't think it was a good time for the anemone. good luck with it.

Oo should have told you guys I only put like 3 pieces of lr in the rest is sitting in some saltwater in my closet

ok.
i suggest you test your water a few times after you add something like that. you never know what kind of dead matter is on/in the live rock and it may cause a spike, or a mini cycle even.

Back
Top Bottom