Red Sea Max 130 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is that bucket of rock and water fouling? or is the rock filtering it and keeping it clean? i was thinking of doingg this with a 10 gallon tank

Well so far it is doing pretty good
It is my fry tank so I have been testing the water and I haven't had any spikes

My anemone has started it's march of death just caught it stinging some of my orange bam bams

Feeding my sun polyp. It is starting to learn to come out during the day :)

Attachments

• image-715918851.jpg
    image-715918851.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 172
anemone died :( First thought it was the moth from the help from other reefers but then the other day there was a hole in it where you could actualy see completely threw it and today i am 99.9% sure it is dead

they are certainly not meant for new tanks. however, just because the mouth is gaping, doesn't mean it's dead. people take a blade and literally cut anemones completely in half and they survive to make 2 anemones, so they can live through some crazy situations. have you checked your water parameters?

well ya guess it wasnt dead when i woke up it was sort of poofed up on this rock. I did check parameters and all are good. Although what i dont understand is why it keeps going under the baserocks and it doesnt get any light that is what i dont understand

its probably not happy, they usually find themselves a good spot, if not they just hide from the light, let it do its thing, just make sure it stays fed

Well ya the nem survived i think it is starting to get used to my tank it is starting to not go as deep in the rocks and it gets light now.

welll i hope it is that to. I know it wasnt starving because i have been feeding it rods food.
Oh and huge update for the 16th there is a huge frag meet and i plan on spending a lot of $'s

Well i pre bought his guy for $120 gonna get it in my tank next week but it is WYSIWYG So this is it

Attachments

• IMG_6100.jpg
    IMG_6100.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom