redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some photos of my messed up stand. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image-2190284942.jpg
    image-2190284942.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image-2434871060.jpg
    image-2434871060.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 128
I'd say have you and two other people sit on the stand- if it holds you guys I wouldn't think anything about it. If you are truly concerned- contact the company you bought it from and discuss replacement options

Is it the frame of the stand that is defective? Or just outer sheeting or decorative parts? I wouldn't worry if it's not the actual support frame of the stand (the main box)

Update:
I am filling the tank with water right now, I hope to finish by tonight.
Also, I have almost all of my equipment put together and on the tank.
Here is a photo.

I also put the sand that I have into the tank. :)

Attachments

• image-2678484929.jpg
    image-2678484929.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 111
Lol. Isn't it amazing how we all get as exited as school girls when the big picture comes together???

Love it! I love seeing the step by step of a tank coming to life! Yep, by the end of tonight you should have a full and flowing tank. :-D WOOT!

Ok, I put in a lot of water and added enough salt today. :) I didn't fill it up all of the way because I plan to include the water that is in the garbage bin with my LR right now.

My goal is to move over a good amount of rock from my 55g (most/all will go into refugium). I also would like to move over all of the rock I bought from Liveaquaria. :)

Thanks for viewing the thread!

Do I have enough LR to instant cycle? I doubt it, but I figured I would check. :)

45lbs- from LA
About 50 lbs- from 55g

Thanks.

I have yet another question :). Could I get clams for this tank with my lighting? If so, could I only get one? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom