redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a little update:

Chances are that the tank will be delivered on Wednesday, but that could possibly change to a later date. I can't wait to have this up and running!

carey said:
If you don't have it already get the alert app. :) It will beep or vibrate everytime something comes up new with your parameters.

I search the following through my app:

aquarium
fish
rimless
live rock
base rock
nano
biocube
fish light
skimmer
sump
t5
metal halide

With those search parameters everything comes up that i could possibly be interested in. :)

Thanks for all of your suggestions! I will be copy and pasting them.

I just downloaded the app, thanks for the suggestion!

Redsea: in my app, you just 'add' a search based upon your criteria. It saves the search for you. Then, you can set up alerts through the 'menu' option (from my droid phone). I hope this helps...

Thanks. I did some searches and I thought I hit a save button ore something, but maybe I didn't because I haven't gotten any alerts yet.

Last edited:
Wooohoo, I just got my first alert, so I know it is working! I hope I will get an alert with some good lights! :-D

So, a bit of an update.

Now the tank might be delivered on Friday, as the owner couldn't get here today. I guess I will have to be patient, lol.

I'm getting my setup on friday too!! I'm so inpatient too, I want it now. LOL

Cool, the 75g, right? I hope I can get my setup by then, if not it will be delayed more. I guess the owner is very busy.

Glad this 75g will help you with your 90g tank, I can't wait to see that! :)

I'll start making some progress next week. Still gotta sell the 55g setup to make room for the 90g. I'm getting really antsy for it to sell. lol We'll be building our tanks together!

I'll start making some progress next week. Still gotta sell the 55g setup to make room for the 90g. I'm getting really antsy for it to sell. lol We'll be building our tanks together!

Woohoo, building tanks is fun! :D I think I will come buy it so you can start the 90g :lol:. It is funny, when other people work on their builds it is almost as exciting as building your own tank!

I know! I've been living through all you guys builds lately. It's been awhile it seems since I put a tank together.

I know! I've been living through all you guys builds lately. It's been awhile it seems since I put a tank together.

Yeah, unfortunately when I get this tank I won't be able to start right away because I will still need the money for the equipment. On the sump etc. so far it is over $600. And the lights are $780. I am going to be selling my 55g with lights so that should help a little bit too.

So the guy couldn't come today either, grrrrrr, lol. I really hope I have it by next week!

carey said:
This is just ridiculous, did you pay for the tank already?

I put a deposit on it, although I wish I had payed in full so he would be more motivated to get it over here. It is from a store so I know I am not getting scammed, but I am disappointed in their service. He says that they have been busy lately. :(

Oh, I see how it is. At least you know he didn't sell it out from under you, so thats a good thing. :-D And from a store is a much better place than some guy on CL. lol I bet he gets around to it soon, probably is busy what with the holiday and all. Here's hoping!

carey said:
Oh, I see how it is. At least you know he didn't sell it out from under you, so thats a good thing. :-D And from a store is a much better place than some guy on CL. lol I bet he gets around to it soon, probably is busy what with the holiday and all. Here's hoping!

I hope so! At the moment he is low on employees so it is understandable. The thing that gets me a little upset is that he says that he will call back and he doesn't. So then we call him back and we get the same thing. Oh well, no rush I guess.

Back
Top Bottom