redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many cool fish you can go with. Of course I have my favorites, like the yellow tang, blue tang and the squareback anthias. :-D A midas blenny is also a cool one to add.

So many cool fish you can go with. Of course I have my favorites, like the yellow tang, blue tang and the squareback anthias. :-D A midas blenny is also a cool one to add.

Definitely. My Blue Hippo is going to be very happy! As for as my Tangs go, I think I still would like to add a Scopas and Yellow. My LFS always has Yellows, so that shouldn't be a problem. They can order whatever I want too, so that makes me happy, lol. The Midas seems like a really awesome fish, they seem to be more of a swimmer kind of fish than other blennies that always sit on the rocks. I really like the Squareback too, I hope to get some kind of Anthias for this tank. I just hope that I don't have any feeding issues.

I also really want a Mandarin, probably an ORA. I like both kinds that ORA breeds, so I will probably get whichever one I see first, lol. That is after a few months of establishing pods in my fuge. :)

Do you guys have any water pump recommendations? I am looking for something of good quality, but not high price. :)

Thank you.

Also, I have another pump qestion.

Would I get two pumps that their rates equal the size of my tank when put together, or would I buy two pumps that are rated for 125g?

oh circulation pumps like power heads? sorry im slow sometimes. carey has at least 2 korilia 1400's in her tank. im doing the same in my fowlr. great pumps and very affordable online. ebay or brs or aquacave.

and then supplement with smaller if you have dead spots like behind the rocks. i think thats the magic reef formula...

i really hope i didnt tell you something you already knew.

yep, i'm using 2 1400's and am generally pleased with them. :) I'm thinking of adding 2 750's to the back wall though, maybe after I get my controller so I can run a 4 pump wavemaker. :)

Sorry everyone for not having many updates. I promise I will have some on Christmas though. :whistle:

You'll have it going before you know it :) I'm getting antsy waiting to start to so you're not alone.

Thanks for the info earlier about the iPod I'm having a blast with it. I'm gonna mess with the video now and upload some stuff to try it out.

carey said:
You'll have it going before you know it :) I'm getting antsy waiting to start to so you're not alone.

Thanks for the info earlier about the iPod I'm having a blast with it. I'm gonna mess with the video now and upload some stuff to try it out.

Haha, I know, we can't wait!

No problem with the iPod help, it was fun! I am glad you are going to upload some videos of your tanks, they are so much fun to watch!

Back
Top Bottom