redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The black one. I also got a bright pink hard case for it. This is so awesome. I shoulda gotten the 32gb one but oh well. Lol. I'm for sure getting the iPhone now hehe.

I also downloaded the aquaplanner app it's seems really good. Do you use it or another app?

carey said:
The black one. I also got a bright pink hard case for it. This is so awesome. I shoulda gotten the 32gb one but oh well. Lol. I'm for sure getting the iPhone now hehe.

I also downloaded the aquaplanner app it's seems really good. Do you use it or another app?

Lol, I started with an iPod touch too! I have the aquaplanner app too, but I haven't really used it much. What do you plan on using it for?

I'd like to go back through my builds and enter in when things started up and when I added new fish stuff like that. I'm not sure how the reporting is with the controller I'm getting cause that can monitor ph temp and salinity. Plus I wanna start logging water changes and dosing. I only played with the app for a few minutes but it looks to be very in depth . It'll take me days to enter all my info LOL

Just a quick question about the lights I am going with. :)

Is there anything I can't keep with them? They seem to be pretty powerful. :)

I've got the smaller 24" 4bulb of the same fixture and after replacing the bulbs with ATI, I'm having daily growth on SPS.

I think you'll be good.

So, I got my lights, my Eshopps in sump skimmer, and my rio return pump! Woohoo!

I also got a cpr overflow! :)

carey said:
Sweet!! Youre pretty much ready to go!!

I know, I am so excited! Now I just need heaters, koralias, and my sump. I also have a gift card for a pet shop.

This is gonna be a great build! Don't believe you got the majority of your stuff just like that! LOL

Santa didn't order my controller in time so it's not here yet. :-( Hopefully Tuesday.

carey said:
This is gonna be a great build! Don't believe you got the majority of your stuff just like that! LOL

Santa didn't order my controller in time so it's not here yet. :-( Hopefully Tuesday.

Thanks! I will be buying some of the other stuff fairly soon, but I will let you all know when I do.

You will have your controller before you know if! Tuesday is almost here! :)

UPDATE (sort of):

So, I made the decision that I should sell to make this happen quicker. By the end of the weekend I should have some of my last equipment ordered :). Then I will just need to buy some stuff for my plumbing etc. (which I think is pretty cheap).

After that I should have some money leftover for rock and sand. :) I am starting to think that this build will definitely begin before the end of January! Woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom