Reef feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you could get by with less than half the meat in the video, and one or 2 veggie components. Add some garlic extract and sure that's a good food mix.

I do frozen vegatable, rinsed from frozen brine and mysis, garlic and zoe. I like the dried algae and nori though. I might have to add that.

cool,

I'm new to sw, with my fw tank it was always flakes, but now that i've started in sw I was wondering how you feed so many diff animals including corals at diff times with diff foods without over feeding the entire tank all the time..

How do you feed one animal say 3 times a day without overfeeding everything else?
or
do you just feed 1 time a day or every 3 days, my fw I fed a pretty good helping 1 time a week that way they fed off the tank and kept it clean.

none yet, I'm just about done with my cycling.
just getting info so that I'm ready.

120 gal main
15 gal sump/refuge
200 lbs live sand
200 lbs Lr

Reef Feeding information

Hey guys I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to aquariums. I'm starting my first aquarium on a 50 gallon tank. I am starting to get some corals in my tank bu I am not sure on what I should get so I can feed the corals. I have heard that Dr. G's is really good because its live, but the thing is that I know it is only live for 3 months and I don't think that I will be going through that in months due to the fact that I don't have that many corals yet. What do you guys recommend for me to get so I can start feeding my corals? Please be specific because i don;t really know what anything/everything is.

Back
Top Bottom