reef ready plumbing kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psychocircus91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I purchased the reef ready plumbing kit by deep blue. It came with no instructions and I am having some problems putting it together. I'm new to sumps and plumbing of any type in general so I don't really know how to explain the pieces.

Here are some pictures
64nx1d.jpg

mmy6p3.jpg

If anyone has experience with this or knows where I can find some instructions that would be great.

Psychocircus91 said:
I purchased the reef ready plumbing kit by deep blue. It came with no instructions and I am having some problems putting it together. I'm new to sumps and plumbing of any type in general so I don't really know how to explain the pieces.

Here are some pictures

If anyone has experience with this or knows where I can find some instructions that would be great.

In the pic on the right the top pvc is your overflow the next pvc is your return the others are different nozzles to choose from

In the pic on the right the top pvc is your overflow the next pvc is your return the others are different nozzles to choose from

Yeah I've figured out all the return parts. For the part that drains to the sump we had it, but only as a hole, and obviously in the event of a power outtage that would not work. But I can not find a way to get the larger pvc to fit.

Psychocircus91 said:
Yeah I've figured out all the return parts. For the part that drains to the sump we had it, but only as a hole, and obviously in the event of a power outtage that would not work. But I can not find a way to get the larger pvc to fit.

You mean your bulkhead is to small?

Back
Top Bottom