reef safe glue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
what type of glue can i buy locally that will hold underwater? im going to buy a couple corals today or tomorrow and i would like go glue them to certain places in the tank without taking the rock out of the tank to glue them down

I sucked up the $15 and paid for the reef gel glue from my lfs. lol It works underwater and is safe so I figured what the heck. lol

i gotta call and see if any lfs has that one Thanks for the info

any of these good? Aqua Buys

just search glue, still looking for a local shop that has it this shop is local but thats all the glues they have

Last edited:
I agree that would work but as mentioned above any cheap super glue gel will work.

Just make sure its the gel kind. The thin stuff does not work well at all, and chances are you will glue yourself to your rock trying.

well i got the loctite gel glue and it wont hold the frag onto the rock doesnt seem to want to stick for some reason , and yes its the gel super glue not the liquid

maybe because the frag is attached to a live rock rubble, can someone tell me aquarium safe epoxy that i could find at lowes or home depot maybe

there's one in the caulk section. It's literally "aquarium sealant" comes in a little tube, hanging in a package.

hm i have a tube of that i thought it was just for filling cracks

Back
Top Bottom