Reeftopia.com??? Anyone buy from them Hows snails etc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gooyferret

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have been lookign to buy some snails for me and my moms thanks we both have 58gal tanks, has anyone purchased anything from http://www.reeftopia.com/index.htm I dont know anything about the site and the company anyone know any experience with them and how good their quality is? Let me know of anything good or bad plz im looking on purchasing a algae package from them......Thanks everyone![/code]

WOW!!! Fishfreek you rock, how do you remember all these posts? Well thanks alot :D this site is the best i have seen for advice and help! And everyone on here makes it easy and very helpful. THANKS Everyone.

I have a secret.

Its up top right after the FAQ link. :) Plus I know that stuff about a company usually can be found in the Geneal Retailers forum.

fishfreek didnt even notice that there and thanks again! I like the quote you have for a signature thats hilarious. :lol: thanks for the info, i hope one day i will be having to give you info someday :D does the chat room ever work on here? Thanks again!

i hope one day i will be having to give you info

I look forward to that day :) We are all continiously growing in our knowlege in this hobby.

The chat room should work most of the time. WHen you click on chat you have to accept the install of the java applet by jpilot. You can then connect to the room #aquariumadvice.

the chat didnt have any java appear does anyone ever chat on there? Well I broke down and just ordered from reeftopia.com....I am very pleased to say they are VERY friendly and good experts on aquariums. The woman helping me was very interesting and told me about her tanks. Cant wait to get the package and i will update on the delivery.

I am in there every night. People come by all the time. There are three of us in there right now.

If you dont get a box that appears telling you that you need to install an applet and ask you to click OK then there must be something with your internet settings.

Back
Top Bottom