regal tang not moving much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steo the great

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey I recently bought a regal tang and it seems very very shy wont move from behind rocks.
What should I do. Just wait it out or act somehow.
Any advice is great.
Thanks

I have a regal tang too, just a little guy, he hid for quite some time before he came out. I also came out one night and thought he was dead because he was just sitting there leaning on the side of the tank. I picked up a pair of clowns and now he's out all over the place. From what I've read on here besides my own experiences is feed feed feed. What is your stock list? And how big is he?

fadetoblack06 said:
I have a regal tang too, just a little guy, he hid for quite some time before he came out. I also came out one night and thought he was dead because he was just sitting there leaning on the side of the tank. I picked up a pair of clowns and now he's out all over the place. From what I've read on here besides my own experiences is feed feed feed. What is your stock list? And how big is he?

Hes massive the tang I have. And lost a fish or two when moving ny landscape around. I have 1 clown 1 damsel 2 cardinals and 1 black bar chromis. I do suck food through a pipette and feed him individually doesn't seem to eat much though. Have seaweed foe him also.

Thanks for your experience though.

Back
Top Bottom