Regulator Solenoid with multiple outlets? (Aquatek)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilshire

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I got mine on Ebay from this guy. Check his store, he has 2-way, 3-way and 6-way splitters available, and they come with individual needle valves and bubble counters. Been running mine over a year with no issues.

I bought this exact product from Aquatek on eBay. The item is called "PRO CO2 Regulator Solenoid(6 Outlets)+ 6 bubble counter "

eBay Seller: aqua eworld: Pet Supplies, Yard, Garden Outdoor Living items on eBay.com

As far as I know, these multiple-outlet regulator solenoid is the newest and latest introduction from Aquatek. IMO, this is a very economical way to reduce the set-up cost for additional tanks... since it would cost me $$$$ to buy six single-outlet regulators. (at least $300)

I think they have this item in stock... good luck!!!

Thank you everyone for your advice.

I decided to go with the Aquatek 6-outlet regulator solenoid because it's the most convenient solution and the price is very reasonable.

Once I receive the product and installed it, I will come back and provide some feedbacks!

Back
Top Bottom