reliable test kits??opinions needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am going to be acquiring a fully est fowlr 125g tank with 3 or 4 fish in it...I need to get a test kit for it so that way we get get it all xfered I can check parameters and make sure we get it running smoothly...any suggestions?

ahhh thank you for the suggestions..I knew api made a master kit for fw...was not aware of a sw one as well..

thank you for the link...im hoping (hoping!) that when we get the tank all setup that the parameters are gonna be in check...for now its gonna be a fowlr tank but depending on the lighting that's coming with the tank, we may dive into coral..may

In my opinion the api master kit is very accurate.. I used to use the mardel testers that hung on inside of glass that has catridges that you can swap in and out but found those to be very inaccurate especially the ammonia one.. Hope this helps

In my opinion the api master kit is very accurate.. I used to use the mardel testers that hung on inside of glass that has catridges that you can swap in and out but found those to be very inaccurate especially the ammonia one.. Hope this helps

any info helps:) im researching my arse off trying to get a grasp on the sw world...im going from a 20 planted fw to a 125g......kinda feel on edge

Thats a big change!! Im strictly fw..never attempted a sw aquarium..from what i know sw requires alot more maintenance and work..im sure people here can help along with your continued research.

yeah I have a feeling that being as to how this tank is gonna be my first try at saltwater...im giving it everything I got, cuz I don't want my sw experience to be bad... going to start my build thread now..

I have the kit that cls8s recommends bought it from ebay 24.99 free shipping

Back
Top Bottom