results of tests agauin all help needed thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotskate

Aquarium Advice Freak
okay well i will start of by saying like i said before i have bristle worms from the LR and some kinda like bugs all over the place i herd its normal... i aslo have like brownlike allege forming on some of the rocks as well as some of the sand and some red buds starting to form a few bad things i think some of the rocks are starting to turn white and some are turning to black?
:roll: :roll: :?: :roll: :roll:
okay now for the readings my tank is at 82degrees

salinity .026/.027

Ammonia - .50

nitrate- 10

nitrite- .25

ph- btw 8.2 and 8.4

tia

I am not sure what you are asking.

According to your levels, your tank is still mid-cycle. You don't need to add anything to the tank. Let it run its course...

You still have a long road ahead of you. Nothing you can do will make the tank "work" any faster. Yes, I know this sucks, but we all had to go through it. Heck, I am still battling with Diatoms and my tanks is now over 2 months old.

how are you dealing with them? whats teh deal thoguh with my rock?

I have a cleaner crew in my tank that helps. I also scrap the glass to remove them there.

I am lucky enough not to have diatoms on the rock or sand. Only on the glass.

So what should I do? Is it bad that it's on some of my rocks and sand? What's the white and black?

What's the white and black?

Any pictures? I'm with Biggen - your tank is smack in the middle of a cycle. Let it run it's course. Once the cycle has completed, start adding a cleanup crew.

So what should I do?

At this point, I'd say nothing. Test your levels every-other day, and hold tight until the cycle has finished.

im trying to figure out why theres some white and what the black is at this point

im trying to figure out why theres some white and what the black is at this point

You are going to give yourself an ulcer!!!

Seriously, though. Just be patient and wait it out. I am sure your LR is fine...

lol thanks im just curious i like to learn new things and stuff

>>Here<< is a great link that should help you ID things as they crop up.

Cheers
Steve

I'm sure your LR is fine, the die off will also add to the cycling process. Just
monitor your tests. In six months, you won't think it was the same rock.
Patience is the key to this game.

Back
Top Bottom