Resurection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NarwhalLover3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it true that coral can die and come back to life? I bought a Kenya Tree frag a couple of weeks ago, and it was all bleached and sea looking after about five days. I read that they can spring back to life so I left it in for about a week and a half(I know is bad, but didn't raise my levels or anything, so I left it in.) I've been watching it over the past few days, and its turning pink again and getting bigger. Any thoughts?

Just getting adjusted, and then it takes over. Pic of my old tank, will not put in the new one. LOL lot of store credit, just cut it off.

Attachments

• image-956927577.jpg
    image-956927577.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 115
Haha. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I hope that happens. Store credits always good. :) Plus I love how your tank looks.

Thanks, but that was the old tank, 210. I just upgraded to a 310, sold all but three. Leather big one, big hairy mushroom. And a GSP

Attachments

• image-3623460871.jpg
    image-3623460871.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 98
Wow! I love this one too! I wish I could get my 95 gallon looking like yours. Maybe once I upgrade to LED's. :)

The old one had 3 MH and 4 pc for the blu. Just got the LED's for new tank

Cool. It seems that LED's are more beneficial for a reef tank. So if your last tank was that booming, this one should explode. :)

Hope so, a little at a time. Anything good takes time. Only disasters happen over night.

Yeah I'll have the lights lifted above the tank and will probably have to move some corals down. Would they kill zoas if they're up too high?

Could...but I haven't had any problems with any of my soft coral. Some of my lps straight bleached and died where my sps have grown like weeds, just lost most of there color. I'm continually working on my lighting and have been having improvement.

Back
Top Bottom