Been a bit since I last updated. Thought I'd share a few pictures.
Pic #1: I found a gorilla crab harassing the base of one of my acros last week. I put an old dead skeleton next to it and luckily the crab jumped ship. I tossed the old acro skeleton and crab into the sump. Base of the live acro is looking better this morning.
Pic #2 & 3) One of my rose BTAs split again. This is the 2nd split of this BTA. You can see the tear healing itself at the top end of pic #3. Interestingly enough the other 1st generation BTA split a few days after it's "sibling". There are now 4 anemones from the original one I purchased a few years ago. I didn't expect the split of both 1st gen anemones to occur so close to each other as they moved to separate sides of the tank etc.
Pic #4) Finally got around to installing the Apex controller. I've had it sitting around for a couple months. Almost forgot about it. It's been really nice having it regulate the temperature. Connected it to the fan and it's been running all day. We've got a heat wave coming through. 6 days of 105+ temperatures starting today.