rimless reef ready aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nofr1ends

Aquarium Advice Newbie
what are some good rimless reef ready aquariums? Low iron glass. Ive been told to stay away from Glasscages.. haha.

I will be making my own stand and sump.

I have a glasscages.com acrylic tank now and am ordering 9 29g glass tanks from them in a few months, had the 40g cube from them for about a year now with no issues what so ever. Ive read alot of ranting on the net but everyone I know who has one personally is more then happy with them.

This is a local one to me and have alot of their tanks in the area but these ones are awesome in clarity and strength.
Home - ZeroEdge Aquarium

I have a glasscages.com acrylic tank now and am ordering 9 29g glass tanks from them in a few months, had the 40g cube from them for about a year now with no issues what so ever. Ive read alot of ranting on the net but everyone I know who has one personally is more then happy with them.

This is a local one to me and have alot of their tanks in the area but these ones are awesome in clarity and strength.
Home - ZeroEdge Aquarium

well now you have my second guessing myself.. haha.

really well i live in california and im debating if i should order online or just go thro a local fish shop.

you run less risk if you stay local but the internet offers the bigger savings, catch 22 but either way in the end they really run about the same price, and I know cali prices arent cheap.

do they have rimlesss reef ready tanks? or do you just recommend drilling and putting in a overflow box from glass-holes.com

Ive never had a tank drilled glass nor acrylic Ive always got them reef ready and I do believe they have reef ready ones available.
I have a 52g flat back hex tank with a sealife systems aquapro175 on it and have to use a CPR100 overflow box for it. Its no deeper then a HOB ac70 nor is it wider then a AC70.

Back
Top Bottom