RO/DI Price per gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toga

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm just curious what the going rate for water is. I'm curious what the savings are of owning your own RO system. We currently get our water at the supermarket. They have a multi-step process that includes water softening, RO, DI, and ultra-violet. It works out ok because one of us fills jugs while the other shops.

They are charging .27/gallon. How much do you pay or does your system cost you per gallon?

Dang you guys have it cheap i pay .48 cents a gallon for RO water. IM planning on purchasing my RO unit soon though.

wow I am glad that I bought an Ro/Di unit.. Man I would never pay that much for water.. If thats the case Just in the last month that I have had my ro/di unit It has already purchased itself with the figures you all gave ;)

IMO save your money and buy a Ro/Di unit..

James

I only buy one gallon of RO water a week at the grocery store, and I pay 39 cents a gallon. That's expensive compared to what some of you pay. I have just started to look at RO units and research them. It also makes good drinking water! Bottled water brands are expensive also, and we get bottled water for drinking. But at 39 cents a gallon we were thinking about buying more RO water for drinking water. Hmmm...better start looking for RO units soon!

Back
Top Bottom