Saltwater for Dummies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeFeKt

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys.
My partner and I have come to the conclusion that we would like to look into turning our 120gal FW with South Americans into a salt water tank..
We now have the room to move the SA's into another tank which is being setup atm.

we most probably will be looking into fowlr or reef. I've watched a few threads and got a few basics, but i'm wondering if anyone can recommend any new-to-me sites or articles I can read up on it further.

Articles that are written with the intent to be read by people who have never delt with anything to do with salt aquariums prefferably.
One site I particularly like is www.saltwater-aquarium.org
which was very good at explaining things for the average joe.

I won't ask about books, because many you recommend we won't be able to get over here, so that'll be a trip to the local library.
anyone got any good saltwater for dummies sites?

We both have the time and patience to make it work, so we are actually quite looking forward to slowly watching everything develop into a desirably aquascaped tank

thanks,
Matt

I would not get that book. Rather get Robert Fenner's The Conscientious Marine Aquarist. Easy enough for the novice SW keeper to understand, yet technical enough to be a book you'll always reference in the future.

Back
Top Bottom