Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-12-2004, 10:41 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via MSN to Nitrate
Keep your chin up RS, before you know it you will be fighting your first bout of Ich

Old 08-12-2004, 10:55 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrate
Keep your chin up RS, before you know it you will be fighting your first bout of Ich
Now thats the spirit!
Your bad!!!

Old 08-12-2004, 11:01 AM   #13

I don't worry about ich, When I choose fish I kept that it mind, I went with durable, hardy, just wont dye kind of fish and I have had them for about a year and a half, they have also have grown about four to five times the size from when I first got them, they eat well, I give them vitamins twice a week, there my children ,the fish and my dog get treated better then I treat my self
Old 08-12-2004, 01:42 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to RocketSeason
what type of fish exvisor?

Damsels?
Hardware: 37 gallon SW tank and stand by Oceanic Systems, Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter (half carbon), CPR Bak Pak 2R skimmer, Maxijet 1200 Powerhead, RenaCal 150 W heater, Compact fluorescent lights with moonlights. 40 lbs of liverock, 3" sand bed.

Software:2 Tank-Raised Ocellaris Clowns, 1 Purple Firefish, 1 Electric Orange hermit crab, 18 Blue Legged hermit crabs, 8 or so Nassarius snails, Xenia, Blue, green, and Green Striped Mushrooms.

Click here to vote for AquariumAdvice.com: The friendliest, fishiest place on the net!

Central Illinois Marane Aquarist (CIMA) member.
RocketSeason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 01:47 PM   #15

have a panther grouper< huma triger< dog puffer_full size lion fish_snow eal and a sail fin tang _ nasa tang_large tamato clown thats maroon
the tangs are the only ones i"m worried about the rest of them are pretty tuff
Old 08-12-2004, 01:51 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to RocketSeason
must be a very large tank. How big is it?
Hardware: 37 gallon SW tank and stand by Oceanic Systems, Magnum 350 Pro Canister Filter (half carbon), CPR Bak Pak 2R skimmer, Maxijet 1200 Powerhead, RenaCal 150 W heater, Compact fluorescent lights with moonlights. 40 lbs of liverock, 3" sand bed.

Software:2 Tank-Raised Ocellaris Clowns, 1 Purple Firefish, 1 Electric Orange hermit crab, 18 Blue Legged hermit crabs, 8 or so Nassarius snails, Xenia, Blue, green, and Green Striped Mushrooms.

Click here to vote for AquariumAdvice.com: The friendliest, fishiest place on the net!

Central Illinois Marane Aquarist (CIMA) member.
RocketSeason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 01:57 PM   #17

just upgraded from a 55GAL TO A 125 ,have had these fish for about a year and a half, when I first got them they were like maybe 3 or four inches , now most of them are about 6 inches the smallest 10 the largest ,give them vitamins twice a week, the liquid type, soak there food in it
Old 08-12-2004, 02:23 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to yaksplat Send a message via MSN to yaksplat Send a message via Yahoo to yaksplat
um...that sounds a little crowded. but hey, if they're doing well, that's what important.

somewhere between 48 and 80" of fish 8O 8O

Jim
Old 08-12-2004, 02:33 PM   #19

no they have alot of room and love it ,I don't plan on adding any fish just upgraded for room ,just think up until a few weeks ago they were cramped in a 55 gal in which they grw up in, I was not looking foward to moving them as I new it
would be a job but I did it, now have to get passed the mini cycle, the two tangs that are very large, not sure what I will do with them, there spoiled so I can't see them in a fish store being fed flake food ,thinking if I had to let them go I will take them out to the ocean and let them free
Old 08-12-2004, 03:25 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXVISOR19641964
thinking if I had to let them go I will take them out to the ocean and let them free
Easy there, don't do that. Take them to a LFS, i'm sure they would take them. None of these fish are native to florida, that would be a very bad idea. Plus it is illegal.

Tags
salt

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com