Sea horse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shortysteve23

Aquarium Advice Activist
Brought a sea horse the other day took him home everything was going well I found out they only ate live brine shrimp so I goto the fish store I brought them from to buy more come home and say where's my sea horse only to find my anemone hermit crab eating it so p'd off right now 40$ down the drain they told it would be ok with what I had

Yeah my lfs doesn't know Jack.. ever since then I research everything before I buy it

I did research but never saw anything about hermit crabs attacking that was the last thing I was worried about I

Yeah its just one of those things I guess. I've always been told sea horses pretty much get their own tank because they are so fragile

Right I did see that but didn't think a hermit would catch or bother it I feed my hermits well this is an anemone hermit btw but yea I was pretty pissed still am bcuz my girl loved that thing I did too

Sorry to hear that :( I ADORE seahorses ! Poor seahorse but look on the bright side your crab had a good meal!:)

Chances are the nem was looking for a snack and the hermit joined in. Nems are carnivores

Your **** skippy he did a 40$ meal at tht smh so much for red lobster lol, but I have false percula and one black false

The anemone is on the hermit crabs back look it up if you haven't heard of it

Back
Top Bottom