Originally Posted by Crystal A
I hope I didn't offend. Was unsure of your experience with saltwater. I always err on the side of caution with my replys to questions especially when it comes to delicate creatures like sea horses.sounds to me you have got a good plan going there and I would be interested to see how it pans out. I'm always up for learning something new in this hobby.
I am excited i found a great thread by Mr X and it was very helpful. I will have to make sure that water chances are exact chemistry and temperature as they are very sensitive to PH. I have a refractometer for the SG
So here is the specs i researched and what my tank will consist of.
- marine land 6 gallon cylinder
- mini 5w heater
- marine land hang on filter (lowest flow possible)
- white sand bed
- hand picked smooth coralline algae covered fiji rocks so they don't get cut.
* in my 55g i am growing caluprea racemosa
* this : the green behind the coral. A ton of it.
I am also seeing the dragons breath making a comeback. It is all coming from a small piece of Fiji rock.
Such a great buy.