Second Chance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaMason

Aquarium Advice Regular
So i had a 20 gallon SW tank about 4 or 5 years ago and it failed because i just jumped into it. i wanted to try and put up a 10 gallon SW as somewhat of a training session on SW. im much better with water parameters now since ive had a 125g for about 3 years. my inquiry in all this babbling is how do i start and where do i go from there? i really want it to be a stunning little mini reef

Thanks all :ROFLMAO:

First, understand that the smaller volume of water you have, the more difficult it is to keep stable.

I'm guessing you have the tank already. Do you have other equipment as well.?

yea thats the one thing ive heard but im fairly confident i can keep the paramters perfect. i dont but i will tmrw and other than that only about 10 lbs of live rock from my last tank. no other equipment only because i wanted advice first so i was buying blind. and one question what is the smallest tank i could put one fish in?

AquaMason said:
yea thats the one thing ive heard but im fairly confident i can keep the paramters perfect. i dont but i will tmrw and other than that only about 10 lbs of live rock from my last tank. no other equipment only because i wanted advice first so i was buying blind. and one question what is the smallest tank i could put one fish in?

8-10G and maybe put neon goby. Not a SW person but I might start too :)

Back
Top Bottom