Seeking advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is a 55 long work well or is it like fresh where it's to thin?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That is a great thread thank you for the link. I might try to tackle a saltwater tank with my old 55 gallon.

It's great to have you on board! The 55 is rather thin, but that can be good.
Are you looking to do a Fish only with live rock (FOWLR) or a Reef?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395844087.087252.jpg
My biocube. Great for beginners. All coral I have is with stock lighting. I have lots more coral now. Going to sell mine once my new tank is all set up

I kinda wondered if that was gonna be a general consensus. I found that with freshwater a 55 gallon makes it all look forced into the aquarium. Maybe I'll see about gluing together a 75 or 90. The wife is gonna hate this forum lol!

How big do they make those biocubes? Maybe I can find a used one. I think a reef eventually. I would get tired of just fish.

Oh yeah, she will. It doesn't looks forced together, they can look pretty amazing.

I have already talked her into letting me upgrade the 55 to our 180 once. She is gonna run out of living room and she said "no d@#m fish in my bedroom" haha.

They have a 65 gal biocube. Looks incredible. $2000. Comes with a scimmer, 6 bulb t5 fixture. Crazy amounts of lighting options. It's the real deal of you want to drop 2k.

They have a 65 gal biocube. Looks incredible. $2000. Comes with a scimmer, 6 bulb t5 fixture. Crazy amounts of lighting options. It's the real deal of you want to drop 2k.

What? That's the Red Sea max I believe. Different company

Well they look amazing! But there is no way the wife is gonna say yes to that haha.

Back
Top Bottom