Setting up my new reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krocky12

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so right now I just wanted to ask what are the best types of corals that are pretty harding and will withstand a 2 1/2 month old tank. I have 2 clowns 3 turbo snails 2 small hermits and about 12 lfs of live rock. For the equipment I have a 20 gal with a biowheel 250 I think and a 10 gal sump about 20 lbs of live sand. I plan on making thia my dragging tank for when I setup my
55. I just need to sell my Oscar

you probably want a few more lbs of live rock at least 1 lb per gallon. what kind of light do you have?

Yea I would slow down, I have lik 46 pounds in my 34 gallon but do you feel like you ready and understand what you need to test for?

Ya sorry u thought I did but I got a double t5 lighting with a 10000k and 420 antanic bulb for a total of 48 watts and um getting more dry rock on Saturday or Sunday once u get money and I'm making a a Fag rack for it Si I can put more baby corals on it and sell them

Zoas, leathers, mushrooms, xenias
All pretty hardy, will do well with the light you have

Well going to the store Saturday and do you guys know how much they usually cost for a purple mushroom and mabey a frogspawn. What do the frigspawns normally eat. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom